It’s Friday and this week We’re In Love with OWLS! We are delighted to be part of the awesome new “It’s Friday We’re In Love” linky party and we are very excited about our first set of featured posts. Each Friday one of our 9 co-hosts will be posting the ideas that they love from the weekly theme. But don’t panic if you have not had chance to link up your Owl post yet. Each theme will remain open permanently to provide a ongoing source of inspiration. Plus every month new themes will be added.
30 Owl Arts, Crafts & Activities
I love owls and we’ve had some awesome owl posts linked up so far. You can find links to all of the posts linked up at the bottom of this post (don’t forget to add your own in here as well!) and below are just a few of my favouties.
Owl Art Projects
- Owl Suncatcher from Arty Crafty Kids
- Autumn Owl Leaf Art from Crafty Kids at Home
- Circle Paper Punch Owl Collage from Craftulate
Owl Craft Projects
- Stone and Shell Owl Craft from Rhythms of Play
- Paper Plate Owl from Arty Crafty Kids
- DIY Owls made from Cardboard Boxes from Empress of Dirt
- Owl Babies Tuff Spot from Adventures of Adam
- Looks Whoo’s Learning Counting Paper Tube Owls from Kitchen Floor Crafts
- Make and Owl Busy Bag from Sunny Day Family
Meet the rest of the Co-hosts on It’s Friday We’re In Love:
Next Friday Nemcsok Farms will be featuring the Pumpkin posts that they are in love with!
You can add your pumpkin posts here and find out what new themes we have recently added in as well.