Will you dare to plunge your hand into the bubbles to see what “surprises” lie beneath them in our Witches Bubbling Brew?
Witches Bubbling Discovery Brew Recipe
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
How to make Bubbly Witches Brew
- Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add a dash of washing up liquid (dish soap).
- Fill half way with warm water.
- Pop in a straw and blow bubbles until all of the ingredients are hidden beneath the bubbles.
Hiding the ingredients under the bubbles add another level of spooky Halloween fun to this sensory activity. Prepare yourself for the squeals of delight when you show it to your kids!
Exploring the Witches Bubbling Brew
I set the bowl down in the centre of the table on top of a towel. I then asked each of my children in turn to find one of the ingredients by searching through the bubbles with their hands. This resulted in lots of squealing and giggling as they searched and stumbed against the different materials and textures.
Activity Extension Ideas
- You could make this activity even spookier by adding in some food colouring to turn it a different colour.
- Vary the contents to make them more or less spooky depending on your own children’s tastes.
- Make some bubble pictures along the way as well by placing a sheet of paper down onto the bubbles during the activity, if you have added in some food colouring.
What ingredients would you add in to your “Witches Brew”?
You might also like: